Sunday, October 16, 2016

Robert Frost Journal and Baseball Journal

I've been busy lately adding more things to my Etsy store. It takes some time to make each journal, so I have to start early to be ready for the Christmas season. Mostly, I've been making journals that have a quote on the first page, like this one with a quote by Robert Frost:

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."






I try to use a range of quotes in my journals -- some on travel, others on love, inspiration, writing, and reading. Because I'm a bookworm myself, I also have journals with quotes by famous writers, including Charlotte Bronte, Jack Kerouac, Henry David Thoreau, J.R.R. Tolkien, Jane Austen and many others. 

When I started making journals with quotes back in 2004, I used to sell little notebooks with quotes at a local craft market. My first book had quotes by women, some serious, some funny. It was always fun to see women come by, pick up one of the quote books to read, and start laughing at one of the more amusing quotes.

In addition to the quote journals, I've recently added another baseball glove journal to my Etsy store. The covers are made from a well-loved and used Rawlings baseball glove:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...