Saturday, January 4, 2014

Anticipation

Here is my lovely old book press, in its temporary home in the living room:




I've been waiting with great anticipation for the contents to finish being pressed. Inside are the covers for two new journal/guest book/delirious products of the imagination, which I started working on yesterday. More on that to come anon, but I'm thinking at the moment that they (and some other books I'm thinking about) will have to do with my favorite cities: Paris, New York, and Venice.  

That little black blob in the background on the right is my faithful bookbinding dog, Gretta, who does no actual bookbinding herself, but is a very devoted companion and keeps me company while I work. She is at present hoping for a dog biscuit.

2 comments:

  1. your works are very delicates and beautiful I really like it, if you love Venice, You hurry for visit this Italian beatiful and mysterious town is sinking.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments.I visited Venice about seven years ago and was enchanted by it. It's sad to think that jewel of a city could be sinking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...